Outside In Enterprises not only shows people how to invest in Real Estate, we do it ourselves. In doing so, we often have an inventory of homes for sale in Trenton and the surrounding greater Philadelphia area.
We Offer The Following Options When Buying A Home From Us:
- Straight Up Purchase: We agree to a purchase price and buy it from us.
- Contract For Deed: In this case, for a premium price, and a down payment, we’d make an agreement in which you, the buyer, takes possession of the property at the beginning, but Outside In Enterprises, the seller, holds the deed to the property until the buyer makes all payments. Until the buyer fully pays, we remain the legal owner of the property. If the buyer stops making payments, we, the seller could take possession of the real estate.
- Owner Financing: For an agreed upon price, and a down payment, we deed the property to you, the buyer at the beginning and take a note and mortgage in return. We can still get the property back when we can prove in court that the buyer defaulted on the loan.
- Rent To Own: You, the buyers, sign this kind of contract, whereby you agree to rent the home for a set amount of time before exercising an option to purchase the property when or before the lease expires. You’ll pay a one-time, non-refundable fee and a percentage of each monthly rent payment will be applied to the purchase price. If you choose not to execute the purchase, we keep the option deposit.
- Lease Purchase: In this case, you will pay an option deposit, the Option money will be credited towards purchase and every month a portion of your rental payment is credited towards your down payment or off of the sales price. If you choose not to execute the purchase, we keep the option deposit.
- Lease Option: You, the tenant leases the home from us, the landlord. The lease agreement sets up a certain rental rate, and a certain lease term. The agreement also expressly gives the tenant the right, or “option,” to purchase the property on or after a certain date, at a certain price. You’ll pay an option fee. You’ll pay a premium above your rent that will be applied towards your purchase price. If you choose not to execute on the option, we get the keep the option fee and the additional rents.
Alternative financing options let us help more people purchase their first home or investment property now vs. waiting. Give us a call today at (484) 436-2622 and let us show you what we have in our inventory that offer the financing options outlined above.