Welcome to our “Hot List”
(CLICK HERE) TO VIEW OUR AVAILABLE PROPERTIES
Properties Sorted By Highest to Lowest Cap Rate. In an effort to give you, the Buyer / Investor, the most realistic expectation, we try to calculate on a VERY conservative level. Cap rates may vary. Expenses may vary. Estimates may vary, etc… However, we feel this is a relatively accurate picture of what one can expect over an extended period of time. All estimates and figures are subject to Buyer’s own due diligence.
- Spreadsheet Key:
- Bold: Tenant occupied
- Italics: Property under contract
- “as-is“: Property sold in it’s current condition. Buyer’s accepting property in “as-is”/”whereis” condition
- “turnkey“: Property has been fully remodeled and ready to go. Not occupied.
- Est. Cap Rate: This spreadsheet is sorted by the highest cap rate first. The estimated percentage return of net income. (Est. Gross Yearly Income / Est. Initial Investment). The cap rates in this column does not account for (vacancies, repairs, or mortgage payments)
- Est. NOI: Estimated Net Operating Income is the estimated income subtracted by estimated expenses. The NOI in this column does not account for (vacancies, repairs, or mortgage payments)
- Est. Flip Profit: Potential profit or loss if purchasing for resale/flipping
- Address: The Property Address
- Price: The Property Price
- Est. Rehab $: Estimated cost of renovations needed to pass C/O inspections. (our estimated pricing & contractors). If you’re doing the work yourself, if you’re hiring your own people, or hiring us to do the work, the cost will vary
- Est. Closing $: Estimated cost of fees for closing on the contract
- Est. Initial: Investment Estimated total cash needed “all in” to get property to pass C/O inspections. (price + closing + rehab)
- Est. Income/Year: Estimated gross income per year (calculated by 11 months accounting for potential vacancies). Less turnover = higher cap rate for you
- Suggested Vacancy: Suggested % to set aside to account for high turnover rate in Trenton (est. 10%). Less incidents = higher cap rate for you
- Utilities: Typically, for a single family property, tenants pay all utilities. For multi-units, may vary.
- Est. Insurance: Estimated yearly insurance rate (you’re welcome to get your own quotes or we can recommend insurers)
- Taxes: Property taxes calculated yearly (paid quarterly)
- Management: Outside In charges 11% as a management fee. Buyer is free to use other management companies or manage themselves.
- Repairs: Suggested % to set aside in case of damages or repair needed for a property. While property might not need repairs today.
- Lics. Fee: City of Trenton required license in order to rent property
- Est. ARV: Estimated “After Repair Value”. This is what we estimate property can sell for once rehabbed.
- Beds: Amount of Bedrooms in Property
- Baths: Amount of Bathrooms in Property
- SF: Square footage of property based on public records
- Property Type: Type of Property
* ALL FIGURES ARE SUBJECT TO BUYER’S DUE DILIGENCE. CONTACT AVI COHEN AT INFO@OUTSIDEINENTERPRISES.COM